BUDGET MASTERY teaches budgeting skills to youth and adults through an hands-on experience. Users get a chance to learn how to create and maintain a budget, track transactions, and keep a running total of expense categories. A new budget page is placed every four weeks among the transaction pages to allow users to check their spending against the budget created.
How to Use This Planner:
· Create a budget base on historical spending and income.
· Enter transactions into the weekly transaction record.
· Non-monetary giving and savings encouraged on a weekly basis.
· Modify or rewrite the budget every four weeks to stay on target.
· Enough transaction pages to record 52 weeks of transactions.
· Users learn how actions affect giving and savings.
· 14 budget planning sheets are provided to encourage a budget review every four weeks.
· Keep a running total of expense categories.